Are you ready to explore Richmond, Indiana’s rich art history? Wonderful things are waiting for you, so let’s begin!
The directions are simple. Pick a starting place on the map, then find the corresponding link below. Click on that link to learn more about each piece on the trail.
- Mary Dyer Statue, Earlham College, 801 National Rd. W.
- John Elwood Bundy House and Art Studio, 500 Block W. Main St.
- Starr Gennett Walk of Fame Mosaic Tiles, 101 S. 1st St.
- The Hirschburg Murder: A Photo(grapher’s) Finish, 710 Main St.
- Pewabic Pottery Frieze on Old Morton High School, 120 N. 9th St.
- Blind Lemon Jefferson Mural, 400 N. 8th St.
- Pennsylvania Depot Architecture, 900 N. E St.
- Phantoscope Film Projector, Wayne County Historical Museum, 1150 N. A St.
- Tiffany Windows at Reid Memorial Presbyterian Church, 1004 N. A St.
- Madonna of the Trail Statue, Glen Miller Park, 2209 E. Main St.
Prefer paper to your smart phone? Download the PDF version of our map!